Integri is looking for a Senior Engineer who will act as engineering team leader or supervisor, developing engineering procedures and controls, managing project efforts, and taking the lead in problem resolution.
- Interfaces with system or program contractors, vendors, and government representatives regarding the technical aspects of engineering programs/projects.
- Independently applies engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate automated information systems (AIS)s.
- Reviews and prepares engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Applies engineering experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, tests, or evaluates automated data processing software related to engineering or functional requirements of AISs, associated support systems, or management information systems.
A total of at least 8 years of professional engineering experience that consisted of performing the foregoing engineering functions with respect to DoD programs/projects. At least 4 years of the foregoing total experience shall have been as a team leader or supervisor performing the foregoing engineering management functions.
A bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited school.